
I, the bargain shopper, gave in to the DYSON. I've been cleaning the house, and since everything is moved out of the basement, I was cleaning up a storm. My poor cheap vacuum (that I got from my OC Tanner days) couldn't take it.
I called up one of my neighbors to barrow theirs and it was a 25 year old clunky one but it was amazing. I told Daniel and showed him all the gunk it picked up, he suggested we get the dyson. It picked up even more!I am in love with this thing! I am happy to say my vacuum really does suck.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. How did you talk Daniel into buying one of those? I've given up on Joseph and I think our marriage is better for it.
Jared gave me a Dyson for Christmas, after a lot of hinting. I absolutely love it. It's been six months and I still love vacuuming because it works so well. It's just so functional. I love moving between our carpets and hardwood floors. I use it all the time in the kitchen now. I wouldn't dream of using any other vacuum in a kitchen. But this is no ordinary vacuum. I can honestly say it's one of my most prized possessions.
OH MY GOSH! I bought one yesterday!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! I have wanted one for a while, but your blog motivated me to go do it!
I am a happy housewife (laughable) again!
Tell Tami to take a 20% off coupon to bed bath and beyond and it saves you over 100.00 on the vac, what man can fight with savings like that?
Post a Comment