Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ancient City






This morning we drove out of the city and went to the Ancient City. It was better than we thought. We drove around in a golf cart and saw miniature Wat's and villages (which weren't so miniature). It was of course very hot and humid, which made the golf cart nice (we could feel the breeze). When we got back to Bangkok we went to the Villa (most American grocery store around) While I stayed with Ingrid in the car, Ethan, Daniel and Janice went in to stock up. They told me Captain crunch cereal was $10 US! But for lunch Daniel, Ethan and I went walking in the rain (rains most afternoons) to find street food vendors. I love how cheap and good local Thai food is (we fed three of us for less than $3). Now we're full. Nap time.

No comments: