Saturday, December 06, 2008

Santa











The kids were excited to see Santa at the ward party and I have to admit the kids party was more fun than the adults party. Ethan and Ingrid walked right up to Santa and gave him hugs. Ethan had been practicing for two days what he would say to Santa when he asked what he wanted for Christmas- he had it down. But when the time came he just shrugged his shoulders.
Before the party Ethan was riding his bike outside with the neighborhood kids, as I came to take him inside, I saw him chasing the kids on his bike swinging a stick and saying "Call me Speed Racer!" I have to mention this cause at the Christmas party they played tag and Ethan was "it" as he chased the little girls around he screamed "I'm Speed Racer!!"


Yes, he likes Speed Racer.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Carol LOVES Speed Racer too. In fact her two new best "Friends" are Speed and Trixie. They go with us everywhere, even on the plane to Utah.