




Like past winters, we're playing pass the germ game. The kids have been sick off and on for several weeks and it finally hit Daniel. I don't seem to get it as bad (maybe due to the prenatal horse pills I take). In between being sick the kids have been able to play with some friends and we finally got our rabbits. So cute!
2 comments:
I hate pass the germ. Your house looks so cute. I need to come and see it in real life someday. I wish we had a name picked for our baby. I've been wanting to do some artwork for the nursery as well that included the name. I don't think it will happen til after the baby is born. The rabbits look like fun, hopefully they are and not just a big burden to you.
Someday I want to bring Zoe up to see the rabbits - I think she would like them, or maybe she would be terrified - we'll see. :)
Post a Comment