Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is IT!


This is the week I'm being induced. Hooray! I just hope I don't go into labor before then. I kind of like knowing when things are going to happen. We're doing all the last minute things and my wonderful husband took my photos since this is most likely our last baby, so I have him to thank for my maternity photo shoot and ALL that he already does.
Our next post will be of our little
Racquel...can't wait.

5 comments:

Mike and Erika said...

Good Luck with your delivery! I am sure everything will go great. I love being induced also. I love being showered, hair done, make-up done, and mind knowing that a baby is coming that day. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby!!!

Wright's said...

Good Luck with everything. Enjoy the next two full nights of sleep. You will miss them. I love your belly pictures.

Libby said...

We are SO excited for you guys!!! Let us know when she arrives!

Heather said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well. Can't wait to see your new baby! Take care, and tell Daniel to text me when you have her!
417 434-6335

Tami said...

You sure have one cute belly! I hope it all goes well just like you want it to.

Kalleen's pictures are the cutest thing ever! You did an amazing job, not that I would have expected anything less.