Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Pokie Pics







Racquels' doing great and this is what she does best, sleep. We're so glad she is a part of our family.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, you are a busy woman. Your little girl is soooooo cute. You had a baby, a 2 year birthday,and easter. Again, she is so cute.

Mike and Erika said...

She is such a pretty baby. Congrats on the new one!!!

Catherine Andrews said...

What cute cheeks!!! She is beautiful. Congrats! My mom said that she got to talk to you at the viewing. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well!

Kellie said...

Congratulations, Grace! She is gorgeous! What a beautiful family you have! :)I hope you're feeling well!

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! We just welcomed our baby girl on the 14th and I WISH you were closer so you could take some amazing pics of her!!! You're so talented. Anyway, hope you're doing well and congrats again!

CJACRUN said...

YEEEEEHAAAAA! congratz! Very cute!