Sunday, May 24, 2009

Okay, just so you know, I did try to get these in order
(sorry no luck)
Ingrid admiring our new bunnies (5wks old) some bunnies were born today(pics later)
Ethan is so fun and gentle with Racquel -he's as nice to her as he is mean to Ingrid.
(big brothers!)


We all visited Daniel at work. Ingrid would make a great new secretary.
You'll have to read all the captions on the life jacket
photo (courtesy of Grandpa Tea-a scuba buff)


did I mention we have endless projects- a fence in the works to keep the kiddos out of the creek
We met up with some of our cousins at Living Traditions (this is Ethan boxing with Andrei).
I've always loved the Tahitian dancers. My brother and I used to dance for the Filipino dance troop- I'm glad those days are over.

the Mr.



I sure hope my kids aren't the only ones that get this dirty on a daily basis
trying out Allison and Kayla's piano

A little drama with the head lamps, look how happy he is that she is crying.
the 3rd kid is easy-it's keeping up with the first two that wears me out.










No comments: