Sunday, November 22, 2009

nothing in particular


Ethans' art work



FHE-licking the frosting

paper chains- I remember making these in elementary ( a good waste of time I guess)


old frames I wasn't using and more handmade silhouettes

I love these chairs from the DI, I eventually want to recover them with a bold funky, yet feminine fabric. But for now I'm loving the blue velvet.

I thought about putting damask fabric on the wall like wall paper- but my mom and I found these wall stickers at Costco-even better and cheaper!

Daniel is always saying I need an office, I opted for a guest/craft room. I'm actually getting some long lost projects done.

Racquel just makes me smile

I'm glad we got the yard work done before the snow today.

the kids had fun on their daddy date: kudos to Daniel who has been watching the kids for a couple of weekends now while I go off and have some free time.


Ingrid wanted this mask on-H1N1? no, Ethans' stank.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That last pic is so funny man.
Sometimes I think Dru wants one of those masks when he's changing YUKi.

Allison J. said...

so cute!! can't wait to see your chairs and new "play" room.