Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Signs of SPRING!


still spring cleaning around here ( put these hooks up a few weeks ago)

and I made these shelves! ... all by myself!
(from a tutorial)

we've been taking advantage of the nice weather
and Daniel convinced Ethan he wasn't even using his training wheels and took them off.

3 comments:

Allison J. said...

YAY!!! Love spring!!! I want to see how you did those shelves!

Tami said...

I love those shelves. Forget spring cleaning. I'm just working on keeping the clean laundry off the floor. I'm coming into town this weekend to baptize Porter and bless the baby. Can you believe he's 8? It happens. Too fast. I'll give you a call sometime this week.

Wright's said...

I love those shelves too. Can you send me a link for the tutorial. I am so impressed you made them by yourself. I was thinking of making some of the rain gutter kind, but I like your so much more.