













We're getting back to a routine, which is nice. Miss Ingrid is happy to be in preschool and Ethan is in 1st grade in the Chinese immersion program. So I get to spend some quality time with Racquel. Soccer season has started and Ethan is loving it. Ingrid really wants to play...we're holding off cause she's a terrible loser...no, really she hates to lose (maybe next year when she learns to "play nice"). Daniel finally gave in to me painting our front door red...He loves it. When will he ever learn I'm ALWAYS right. He has also taken up paragliding which is pretty awesome.
3 comments:
Do men EVER learn we're always right?
Let me know.
Love the door and I love your hair that long.
Good luck with the sportsmanship.
Hey can I ask a favour?
Could you take me off your side list of names?
Dru and I are trying to go more private without going private and we'd appreciate not to be on peoples lists.
Thanks.
done, I hope this works for you
Post a Comment