Wednesday, May 28, 2008

slacker

Here are a few things from the past couple of weeks: Ingrid split her lip open (sorry not a good picture)
Her Dr. was out of town and I was in a panic. They told me to take her to the ER, but my neighbors have told me horror stories about being there for 3-4 hours. So on the way there I decided I would feel better if Daniel saw it. And we decided it would be OK. I'm glad cause my neighbor said she was charged $1000 and they didn't really do anything.

Officially Summer-watermelon faces
Memorial weekend we headed up to Grandma and Grandpa's Cabin.

It was nice and rainy (I love the sound of rain on a tin roof.)

We also enjoyed a movie by the fire.

Ethan is going to Love the four wheeler this summer

Daniel was able to rest- just for a little while.

It's kind of chaotic at our house so I haven't been posting.
But that will change.


1 comment:

Wright's said...

Good choice ont he ER thing. Everytime I go to InstaCare I regret it. How fun that you have a cabin to go to. Jared is suppose to get a four wheeler for his graduation present. Hopefully we'll get it soon.