I'm glad you live closer Becky and that we can see you
Tami when you come to town. It's fun to see how fast our kids are growing.
And it's weird to think there are 7 kids between us all.
Sometimes I still feel like a little kid when we're together.
My Mom's kitchen and living room remodel is finally over!!!
We just need to install her hardware, they're long
handles with a brushed nickle finish.
Now it's time to clean up.
I loved helping her pick out her paints and
surfaces and how things fit.
(I guess that's the designer in me).
The kids had a snow ball fight in the back yard
We went to the park by Grandma's new house and walked
around the trail while Ethan rode his bike.

2 comments:
Yay for the park!!! I love your mom's kitchen, I want to see it sometime!
Thanks for the pictures. They turned out so good, we love them. I love the picture of me and Becky. Thanks for the good times. You're awesome!
Post a Comment