Congratulations on your mission call Christa! (a little late) It got me thinking about my mission. Oh, where do I start. I can't even express myself or the experiences (good and bad). I guess this is why this blog is mostly a photo blog. Many of my mission experiences are pivotal moments in my life. This is when I decide, I had enough patience to be a mom, how I would serve in the church, what direction to take in school and I saw many true great examples of compassion and humility. Daniel and I always say that we don't know if we would have gone if we knew exactly what we were going to go through, but it makes us the people we are now and we are thankful we served.
1 comment:
I most definitley agree!!!!!!!! It is amazing how my life now is affected by my mission. I wouldn't have a wonderful friend Grace Tea if I wouldn't have gone. I wouldn't have had great experiences with my trainer on learning what not to do. Anyway, I agree and I am so glad I went!!!!
Post a Comment