



It's fun to see the kids play together, sometimes they even play nice. My brother and I are more than three years apart but usaually got along and had fun together growing up. When he went away to college, new friends thought I was an only child. I've always looked up to him and still do. I remember I loved it when he'd come home and get me out of school. My mom always told us they had me so DJ wouldn't be alone in the world. I love that Ethan has a sister and Ingrid has a brother.
P.S. DJ can still pass for Tiger Woods (I'll find a picture to post)
Funny story-At Beckys' wedding (gazillion years ago-Just Kidding!) Some random person told me if Tiger woods had a sister I would be her (random person didn't know my brother of course).
1 comment:
You guys always look like you are having fun! Hope all is well. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment