Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Act of Violence?

Victimized yet again. While peacefully napping on the couch. This happened once before, same scenario... The first time I was pregnant with my second baby, fatigue and morning sickness in full force. I carefully placed Ethan's drinks and snacks in toddler reach so I could take a power nap...ahhh sleep so peaceful, then WACK! A dump truck right to the mouth. A little blood and a lot of tears later, a big fat lip. Today... ahh precious sleep, then WACK! Ingrid got her midget little hands on her dad's measuring tape and thought it would be the best thing to wake mom with. Another fat lip later I've decided deep down I think they know when a new baby is coming and are just showing what they really think about it.

7 comments:

Libby said...

GRACE!!!! What a way to announce!!! I read this post and was trying to figure out if you were saying that you were pregnant and then I saw the little sign on the side of your page! Yeah!!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Grace!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Welcome to the world of 3 kids...gear up now...

Tami said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I'm back in GA, and so sorry I didn't get to see you. I'll have to call you with all the details (there's really not much). I'm still trying to recover from flying with my 3 kids.

Wright's said...

Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well besides the fat lip.

thatredhead said...

CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! And what a clever way to announce it. I also didnt get it for sure until i saw the sign on your page. Ahhh...a winter pregnancy is so much better than a summer one. Its nice to know i'm not the only one crazy enough to have 3 kids. Haha. Take care and congrats again!

Heather said...

Can't believe you didn't call me or something!=) Have fun!