Thursday, October 30, 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End











our last night in Bangkok at a Holloween party in the lobby




We are in our last few days in Bangkok. It's been great and we've enjoyed it. We are all ready to go home. Although Daniel is not ready to shave his beard or go back to work. I'm not ready to have him go back either. I kind of like having him around. Anyway, many thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for letting four people take over the apartment.





2 comments:

Wright's said...

Ingrid looks so cute in her little witch costume. Congrats on the girl, I'm glad to have some one else having a girl. I've loved seeing all your pictures, you guys are too lucky.

Tami said...

It was fun to see your trip-thanks for sharing. I love your hair in the beach pictures. You're too cute.