We are having another baby girl. We were hoping for a boy for Ethan's sake, but are glad to welcome another little girl. Ethan still thinks he'll get a baby brother after all this and Ingrid hasn't a clue, she thinks there's a baby in her tummy too.
That's exciting! Carol keeps saying I'm going to have a baby... she must know something I don't (and no, we're not trying). She's so persistent I'm afraid she's going to start telling people at church. My kids all want a baby boy, but girls are always fun too.
2 comments:
That's exciting! Carol keeps saying I'm going to have a baby... she must know something I don't (and no, we're not trying). She's so persistent I'm afraid she's going to start telling people at church. My kids all want a baby boy, but girls are always fun too.
Congrats! Have fun. Keep us updated. Your trip looked like fun. It is probably nice to be home though!
Post a Comment