I thought I'd humor Daniel when he said he wanted to raise rabbits. I sort of thought he was joking. But look at us now-here are the newest addition to our clan (8 baby bunnies!). Ladies be glad you are pregnant for 9 months, our rabbit was only prego for 30 days and already has eight babies!!! They eat and poop just like my kids-but these you can stick in a cage and we can use their poop as fertilizer in our garden.
2 comments:
Wow thanks for your comment Grace.
I'm glad you have a blog.
This is wonderful.
Those rabbits are so cute.
I'm going to put Masaru in swim lessons this year as well. I just need to get myself sorted then I'll go down there and sign him up.
grace, it was great to hear from you and SEE you. Your family is just darling! You look wonderful!
Post a Comment