Monday, June 29, 2009

We hope you're enjoying your summer


We had a Smith family dinner at great grandma's house.
I wanted a nice picture of the kids with her beautiful flowers.
All I got were pictures of Ethan making faces


Our daily rations of raspberries from the garden. Yum.

I like this picture that Ethan took of Racquel and I. She's so squishy!

Watching a deer not too far from the deck

Ethan's first movie encounter with Star Wars-Now a life long Fan



What's summer without snowcones and cotton candy


Ethan and his action/funny face picture before swim class

Iddy Biddy Ball-they are taking a lap for some reason

We enjoyed a weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin.
Who doesn't like to sit by a cozy fire?

We heart POKIE!

Daniel found this great spot while wheeling with the fam. It was a gorgeous sunset.

I don't know why, but I love the crusty Ingrid is giving Racquel

Ethan is quite the little farmer. Our garden is going OFF!!!
Too bad Ethan is not into eating the veggies.

No comments: