Monday, July 20, 2009

Road Trip




Daniel and I got some alone time here and there

Ate, Kuya and Amira


all the great apos (the ones in the US anyway)






Ingrid spraying all the kids at Hoover Dam

Our favorite passtime there, the fountains at Bellagio







hot and sweaty, good and tired. Every day.







we drove up to see the temple

Allison turned 9



camping in the Grand Canyon

The Tea boys found shade too bad it drove away



Pokie's 1st time camping



I'm glad I captured this nooggie(sp?) shot



We just got back from the hottest vaca ever! We had a family reunion down in Las Vegas. It was good to see family and see the sights. On the way down we even got to see Evan and Jason working on the river before their passengers arrived. Salamat po Kuya Boy at Ate Chu and Amira for organizing the reunion. We miss everyone back in the Islands. We'll see you in San Fran 2014!


5 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks like it was an incredible trip and so many sights. That's the way to do! Your family is adorable and yes... I am a grandma! :)

Kellie said...

Fun pictures, Grace! I'm glad you had a fun vacation! I love that first picture of you in that pretty dress - you look beautiful!!

Mike and Erika said...

You are brave to go camping with a newborn! It looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Great pictures Gue! Thanks for sharing them! Wish we could get together like this once a year or every other year maybe? It is fun to be together! Miss it like crazy especially the kids, the noise, the gulo! Love yah all!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them Gue! Loved the reunion! Miss all the kaguluhan and especially the kids! Wish we could have this every year or maybe every other year with one big one every 5 years!