This will only make sense if you're a fan of the movie Sandlot. (FYI- parts of it was filmed not to far from my moms). Back to the story. Ethan was at swim class the other day and his instructor was teaching him how to move his arms. I was at the top of the bleachers just watching and feeding Racquel (Ingrid- I don't know-atleast she was quiet). The place was busy and noisy with all the kids and the high school swim team splashing about, when the doors opened and this hot thing walked through (we'll call her Miss Yum Yum). Ethan tuned out his teacher(insert music from the movie) and watched (jaw dropped- no joke!) as this teeny bopper walked around the pool and to her life guard station. Daniel would have been so proud.
PS- I love all the classic quotes from this movie. Do you have a favorite?
4 comments:
We LOVE that show. You're killing me Smalls!
I ADORE that movie. I quote it all the time, and I will "FOR-E-VER"!
That is too funny! Let's get together soon!
Porter loves this show. Kalleen said he was quoting all the lines to Grayson. When my kids watch this, Carol insists that she's Wendy Peppercorn.
Post a Comment