Me and my Honey-childless on the 4 wheeler-this doesn't happen very often, usually I have a baby in a carrier and two kids hanging on to Daniel. We look like we could be in Taiwan, Cambodia or the Philippines.
movie at the park-Ethan was so happy to see his friends there-we didn't see him til it was time to go.


gateway fountains-somebody poured soap and we saw about six kids crash and burn on the cement (Ingrid was one of them). Ouch!! that's gonna leave a mark.

pool party-there was a sign that said, "I don't swim in your toilet- so don't pee in our pool." Chances are none of these kids left the pool to to go wee in the bathroom. Happy swimming.

I'll miss the kids playing in the backyard and eating treats from the garden and riding with Daddy on the "bumpy road"...but most of all I'll miss the kids being this little, they'll never be this age again. I'm I the only one sad about that?
"Children are the promise of the future, the assurance of greater things to come."
-Gordon B. Hinckley





3 comments:
Wow, looks like you guys have had an awesome summer!
All I seen to think about is how fast my kids are growing up. Atleast Ethan is going to get baptized in a 6 months! It's way too sad. They're so fun when they are little (and your are so cute).
No way you aren't the only one. Kids grow up way to fast. I wish we could keep them small forever but, that just wouldn't work. :)
Post a Comment