




Where do I start. Racquel had croup- all better now and as sweet as ever. It's weird to think there won't be a baby in our house after her, so I try to breathe all her baby goodness in. Like my Mamang would breath us in as she would kiss and hold us close. I miss her. Racquel has her very first set of teeth, just barely poking through. I'll have to post some pictures of her contagious smile (my camera went MIA after I used it yesterday).
Ethan's loving preschool-I hope he gets excited about kindergarten. Like we use to- a new box of crayons and pencil box- do you remember trapper keepers? He's a great kid. I need to tell him that more often than I tell him to clean his room or help his sisters.
Ingrid is feisty as ever. Maybe she gets that from her dad or the side of me that I don't let people see. At church she pointed to another bench and said," He looks like Barack Obama!"... he did and yes... we voted Obama.
Daniel has been super busy with his new job. Which he loves. I'm thankful for that. He's great at telling people where to put it- no pun, or is it?!
I've been busy in the kitchen-apples, pears, plums, tomatoes, zucchini and anything you can possibly do with them. I even have my own little sweat shop when my kids are making apple sauce. On their break I make them decorate for Halloween. My house smells wonderful with all the fall aroma, but I still have mounds of laundry to be folded calling me...I'm trying to ignore them.
6 comments:
Looks so yummy.
How come no more babies?
Are you alright?
It's a pity cause you make GREAT kids.
I'm great, we just decided that three kids was perfect for us.
my little nieces and nephew are so cute!!! I am looking forward to having some RABBIT STEW! hahahaha
Shhh! it's "TUR-KEY"
gotcha! "T-U-R-K-E-Y"
You look like your hands are full! I would love your carmel apple reciepe!!! I know I spelled that wrong. Ingrid is going to give you a run for your money!
Post a Comment