This was Ethan today. I was explaining that when his "baby zucchini" starts to rot- it's getting soft now, that we would have to put it into the compost pile or in the garbage. He said he would wash and take care of it and sleep with it. I then said he could do all that...but it would still rot. He loves that thing like it was his own baby sister. It's cute and endearing and shows his tender heart but the idea of a rotten veggie in between his sheets is gross!!! I have actually thrown it out before, and I said I didn't know where it went. I finally had to fish it out of the garbage because he roamed the house sobbing, "my baby zucchini-my baby zucchini."Monday, October 19, 2009
Baby Zucchini
This was Ethan today. I was explaining that when his "baby zucchini" starts to rot- it's getting soft now, that we would have to put it into the compost pile or in the garbage. He said he would wash and take care of it and sleep with it. I then said he could do all that...but it would still rot. He loves that thing like it was his own baby sister. It's cute and endearing and shows his tender heart but the idea of a rotten veggie in between his sheets is gross!!! I have actually thrown it out before, and I said I didn't know where it went. I finally had to fish it out of the garbage because he roamed the house sobbing, "my baby zucchini-my baby zucchini."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwww that is the cutest thing ever man.
Poor kid.
Hi Ethan,
I heard about your baby zuchini today and I am really sad too.
I am sorry that you cannot keep it any longer but remember that you can grow another one next year in your garden. Maybe I can help you plant your garden in the spring and you can grow one for me too.
Love,
Lanpoo
Post a Comment