Guess which was which. Thanks Babe for risking life and limb. I owe you a deluxe head rub. My intent is to give out the caramel apples-before my sweet tooth takes over. I'd better hurry.
You're so amazing Grace. Those apples look so good. I'm so impressed with your gardening and all that you do with it. I totally avoid gardening and canning and all that. And to have the patients to do it with your kids, amazing. I love the new light.
6 comments:
Hey, feel free to bring some of those over to us! :) Hope that you guys are doing well!
i hope we get to enjoy one of those :)
so good!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!
I am assuming that apple was from you! Thank you so much - it was delicious!!! Let's get together soon!
Looks like you're having fun. I wish I had more energy to enjoy the harvest. I like the new light.
You're so amazing Grace. Those apples look so good. I'm so impressed with your gardening and all that you do with it. I totally avoid gardening and canning and all that. And to have the patients to do it with your kids, amazing. I love the new light.
Post a Comment