Friday, November 06, 2009

5 things I'm loving:

1.these silhouettes I made-don't be too impressed it consists of glue, construction paper and a few snips of the scissors, any kindergartener could do it. I just like how it turned out and how personalized they are.

2.this necklace-representing our "love nest". When I'm old and gray, I will still love this along with my wedding ring because of it's meaning. So, there you have it-I'm a sentimental fool.

3.Star Wars-the trilogy. My kids just watched the original trilogy (best extended FHE ever!) and they can't stop talking about it. Daniel remembers waiting in line with his dad and siblings to watch the movie when it first came out and playing with the action figures. It was a bonding moment, and it was beautiful.

4. "say hello to my little friend"(accent and all)-Ethan says this as he chases Ingrid with a whip made of glow sticks. I want o tell him to knock it off- but it's just way too funny.

5. the weather today. the kids are currently playing outside.

have a (lazy)happy friday.

(this is Racquel after a few laps around the house-she's still asleep)

1 comment:

Wright's said...

I love seeing all your project, you're amazingly talented. I love your pictures and your pumpkins. So cool.