




















Ethan was Superman for the 3rd year in a row (best $3 I've ever spent). Hopefully Ingrid will make a threepeat with her witch costume next year, and I'm proud to say all three of my babies were little lions. Halloween is like Christmas at our house. We like to see the kids get so excited about the festivities. I am terrible at journaling, so pictures will have to do. Now I am currently refraining from putting Christmas up til just before...Thanksgiving that is.
2 comments:
I love how creative and fun you are!! Looks like your family had a great Halloween! How could they not with a fun mom like you!
Sooooo cute. My girls don't think they can be the same as the year before. I guess that is why they are girls! How big is that Lion costume? Do you want to sell it to me for my baby next year?! Anyway, I love your decorations! Your kids are so cute! Wish we lived closer, we would have fun, and so would our kids!
Post a Comment