Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Costumes


Our ward is doing "A Night in Bethlehem" this year for the Christmas party and the kids are excited to dress up. I wasn't really excited about making their costumes until this morning. I got some $1 pillow cases at the DI and Daniels' shirts that were going to end up there. I really didn't want to sew...so I just cut them up. It took all of ten minutes and maybe we'll use it Christmas Eve to reenact the Nativity Story as a family. Daniel and I are feeling kind of dumb dressing up, but we'll do it to be good sports ( I still need to work on those).

1 comment:

Heather said...

What is up with ward party people thinking everyone needs to dress up this year? I think it is great for a select few, so you can get the feel, but I would rather see people invite their friends, and the inactive people to come instead. Oh well, our ward is doing the same thing. Have fun. It is cute for the kids, but not so much for the adults. Anyway, your kids are soooooo cute! Miss ya! Some day Blake is going to run the Ogden Marathon! Then we can see you all!