I'm watching my kids along with some neighborhood kids. I just answered a knock at the door, it went like this:
Me: Hello
Solicitor: Hi, is you mom or dad home?
Me: No
Solicitor: Okay, maybe next time.
I don't mind looking young (my mom looks amazing!), but with that is a lack of respect for me as a mother and wife and the experience and wisdom I like to think I have acquired through the years. Part of me was relieved that I didn't have to listen to his spiel. Part of me thought WTF?!! At least I hope when people see me with my THREE kids they think 16. Whoop! Whoop! and not 12, sheeze!
for the record I'm going to be 32 people!
I guess there are a few perks...we took my niece (Amira) to the the movies one time and she and I were charged the kids rate. haha!
5 comments:
That is so funny.
Sorry man, but you gotta admit if you were hearing it about someone else, you'd be laughing.
LOL
32!!!! Your old!!! :)
I'm sure that is frustrating. Don't worry, when you really get "old" the paybacks will be SWEET! :)
That's even funny than when you got carded in London. How old are you? REALLY?
I almost forgot about that
Post a Comment