Thursday, August 05, 2010

things keeping me up at night...


this guy

sewing progects

(it's true if you hold on to something long enough
it will come back into fashion-some of the fabric I used have
been sitting in my mom's garage for 20 years!)

for Racquel (my first bubble skirt)

(aprons)


attempting to compile family history
(I'm jealous of those that are going to LA for the Papilla family reunion)

there's something soothing about how nice and quiet the house is when the children are all tucked into bed and I can actually hear myself think and feel like I'm getting something accomplished-even if it's just puttering around.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That first one really made me laugh out loud.
I've had many sewing projects keep me up late into the night.
Those aprons look fantastic.
Sorry about no LA trip :(

Kellie said...

You are so talented, Grace!! I love the aprons and other sewing projects! And, your kids are so cute!