At our house it was the chicken. Our white hen has been laying eggs for 4-5 weeks now and I get an egg every day. It's like christmas everday when I open up the coop. Now, I'm just waiting for the other hens to lay their brown and blue eggs.

The Big Day: Kindergarten!



Ethan wanted to ride his bike to school: He says he'll let me walk him to school only ten times. Hhhmmmmm....we'll see about that.

with his chinese immersion teacher: Zhao Lao Shi

Squeezing in the last of summer









My latest sewing project

Before: a free nightgown


After: an outfit for Miss Ingrid (too bad it's white- that won't last long!)
1 comment:
I think it's fantastic you have fresh eggs.
Masaru start Kindy tomorrow and I LOVE that outfit that you made your daughter.
At least you can just bleach it right?
Since it's ALL white.
Post a Comment